What Was Read
- Pirates Don't Take Baths by John Segal. - JJ SEG - A little pig doesn't want to take a bath so he comes up with every excuse as to why he can't take a bath.
- Toad by Ruth Brown.- JJ BRO - A mucky, yucky toad has an adventure.
- I'm Dirty! by Kate McMullan - JJ MCM - A backhoe is very excited to get to work and get dirty cleaning up junk!
- Read Monday The BullFrog
- Recited "5 Clean and Squeaky Pigs."
- Sang "This is the way we wash..." and acted out the motions as we pretended to take a bath.
- Sang "If You'd Like to Hear a Story" and "The More We Get Together."