Curious what it's all about? Want to know when I'm back? Learn more here.
What Was Read
- Whooo, whooo ... here come the trains / Molly Carroll. - J 625.1 Car
- Simple text and full color photos show different trains and different train cars. Have you ever seen a double decker train car before?
- Terrific trains / Tony Mitton and Ant Parker. - JJ MIT
- This cartoon illustrated book shows readers even more different trains and a train traveling down the tracks.
- Trouble on the tracks / Kathy Mallat. - JJ MAL
- The train is on its way but Trouble is just around the bend! What is that Trouble?
- Rattle and rap / illustrated by Susan Steggall. - JJ STE
- Rhyming text. A traveling train. This simple text illustrates the sounds trains make.
- Sang my favorite opening and closing songs: "If you'd like to hear a story" and "The More We Read Together."
- Recited a counting rhyme titled "Clickety-Clack, Clickety-Clack."
- Recited and acted out "I'm a Little Choo-Choo Train."
- Recited "Down By the Station."
- Sang The Alphabet Song.