Did you know that if your child participated in Stories in the Park this week you can count these stories? Yes! Your child was being read to and heard three new stories this week! (The titles are linked to our catalog if you want to read a favorite again!)
What We Read
- Mouse Paint by Ellen Stoll Walsh. - JJ WAL
- Three little white mice change colors and find out what happens when you dance in color puddles. What color will it be?
- Big Red Farm by Christianne C. Jones ; illustrated by Todd Ouren. - JJ JON
- The color red is everywhere on a farm. See how this story highlights just some of the red you might see.
- Splish, Splash, and Blue by Christianne C. Jones ; illustrated by Todd Ouren. - JJ JON
- Blue is everywhere at this water park. Cool down and enjoy the fun!
- Monday the Bullfrog by Matthew Van Fleet - Book/Puppet Combo.
- Sang my favorite opening and closing songs: "If You'd Like to Hear a Story" and "The More We Read Together."
- Sang "Old MacDonald Had a Farm."
- Acted like little mice with a rhyme.
- At Wentz Run: Recited "Two Little Black Birds."
- At Oxford Park: Sang the Alphabet Song