Theme: Buggy Bugs!
What Was Read
- I Love Bugs! by Emma Dodd.:- JJ DOD
- This child loves all kinds of bugs but one particular bug is his favorite.
- Ten Little Caterpillars by Bill Martin Jr. ; illustrated by Lois Ehlert.:- JJ MAR
- Count up to 10 with these different caterpillars and see what kind of butterfly the 10th caterpillar is!
- Can You Make a Scary Face? by Jan Thomas
- In this interactive book the reader is asked to pretend they have a tiny bug on their nose!
- Sang my favorite opening and closing songs: "If You'd Like to Hear a Story" and "The More We Read Together."
- Recited a rhyme about Beehives.
- Sang and marched around the room to "The Ants Go Marching One by One..."
- Recited "Flutter, Flutter." A rhyme about a butterfly.
Toddle Time is for ages 18 months to 3 years (walkers). We'll read stories, move around, and recite rhymes.