Our Theme: Circus and trains!
What We Read
- Circus by Lois Ehlert. - JJ EHL
- Take a trip to the circus and watch daring acts and enjoy snacks!
- And The Train Goes-- by William Bee- JJ BEE
- The train makes a variety of noises as it travels down the tracks. This is a fun one to recite as you read it!
- Mice Mischief : Math Facts in Action by Caroline Stills ; illustrated by Judith Rossell. - JJ STI
- 10 mice clean up and practice until it is time to play!
- Sang my favorite opening and closing songs "If you'd like to hear a story" and "The more we read together."
- Sang "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star."
- Sang "The Alphabet Song."
- Acted out "Circus Clown," a rhyme similar to "Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear."
I'll be back at Morris Arboretum on August 5th at 10:30 AM! Sign up!