What We Read
- Dinosaur vs the Library:by Bob Shea - JJ SHE
- Dinosaur versus some animals friends on his way to the library, but when he gets to the library, who will win?
- Bones, Bones, Dinosaur Bones: by Byron Barton - JJ BAR
- Follow along as dinosaur bones are found and where they go!
- How Do Dinosaurs Eat Their Food? by Jane Yolen ; illustrated by Mark Teague.- JJ YOL
- Using dinosaurs, the authors of this book introduce manners at meal time.
- Monday the Bullfrog
- Sang my favorite opening and closing songs: "If You'd Like to Hear a Story" and "The More We Read Together."
- Sang "The Alphabet Song" at Wentz Run.
- Sang "One Little, Two Little, Three Little Dinosaurs."
- Pretended we were dinosaurs with "Dinosaur, Dinosaur"
Stories in the Park at Oxford Park meets one last time for 2014 on Wednesday, July 30 at 10:30 AM.